Technical Product Manager
We’re looking for Technical Product Manager to join our Blackpool-based client on a Permanent basis. Our client is a leading manufacturer of air and ventilation solutions for the building services industry.
Role: Technical Product Manager
Type of position: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 per annum
Industry: Building Services
Date posted: 01/07/2019
- The preparation and delivery of technical solutions and submissions as well as creating bespoke customer solutions using their analytical design software to size, select and model our products.
- Direct daily contact with all internal and external Sales staff to provide training and detailed solutions for project and product requirements.
- On and off-site customer technical solutions to support the standard product range and provide detailed solutions to overcome customer and product issues.
Skills and experience
- An interesting and varied role were good communications skills are essential.
- Ideal applicants will have an understanding of general Building Services and engineering fields.
- Experience within the air side of the Building Services sector would be a particular advantage however similar backgrounds can also be considered since full training will be provided.
- Applicants should be qualified to at least HNC/Diploma Level.
Pay and benefits
£40,000 – £45,000 depending on experience *excellent benefits also included*
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.