We’re looking for a Structural Technician to join our Manchester-based client on a Permanent basis. Our client is a multi-disciplinary, international consultancy practice, specialising in civil, geo-environmental and structural engineering consultancy services.
Role: Structural Technician
Type of position: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000
Date posted: 17/05/2019
- Undertaking varied CAD/Revit drafting tasks of varied scope and complexity
- Planning and managing resources on given projects and liaising with the Office Manager with regards to delivery dates for packages
- Attend site inspections and meetings and liaise directly with clients over the phone, briefing the Lead Engineer and document their findings/actions required accordingly
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of producing workings technical drawings
- Knowledge of technical legislation including current Building Regulations
- Proficient in AutoCAD/Revit
- Varied project experience
Pay and benefits
- Salary up to £35,000
- Excellent staff benefits
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.