We’re looking for Structural Technician to join our Lancashire based client on a Permanent basis. Our client is a well-established civil and structural consultancy, specialising in a variety of projects such as temporary work and bridgeworks through to heavy civils and structural steel and timber design.
Role: Structural Technician
Type of position: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Industry: Civil and Structural
Date posted: 14/10/2019
Reporting to Directors and Senior Engineers, you will be producing structural drawings using AutoCAD, Revit and ideally Civil 3D; working on a variety large high rise and bespoke residential projects. This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop further skills and grow within a brilliant and expanding business.
Skills and experience
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD is essential
- Working knowledge of Revit and Civil 3D would be highly desirable but not essential
- Experience producing structural drawings is essential
- Experience executing projects on time and on budget
- Previous experience in adhering to standard procedures and document controls etc
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must exhibit good interpersonal and communication skills
Pay and benefits
Excellent salary and benefits package
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
What to do next…
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, please reply to this advert and one of our Consultants will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. Recruitment processes with our Clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
If successful, candidates will need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.