Structural Revit Technician
We’re looking for an experienced, high calibre Structural Revit Technician to join our client in their Liverpool or Manchester office. Our client is a leading consultancy working on various exciting local projects.
Role: Structural Revit Technician
Position Type: Permanent
Salary: £32,000 – £40,000 DOE
Industry: Building Structures
Date Posted: 24/10/2019
Supporting the Lead Technician, the role will involve the preparation of general arrangement and detail drawings under the guidance of our clients Engineers and the successful candidate will have the aptitude to quickly appraise themselves of and work within their established CAD standards.
The ability to manage your time effectively and display initiative will be a further attribute of the successful candidate. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of all the common building materials and details, as well as exhibiting good interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with an enthusiasm for team and self-development.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum 3 years demonstrable knowledge and experience using Revit on structural projects
- Minimum 3 years project experience in a similar role within Building Structures
- HND/HNC in Structural Engineering
- Preparation of structural drawings to company Standards
- Adherence to standard procedures and document controls etc.
- Assisting and supporting junior staff and contributing towards their development
- Liaising with clients and members of the design team to raise and resolve issues in a pro-active and timely fashion
- Assisting in programming and managing projects through the drawing office
Pay and experience
The salary offered by our client is £32,000 – £40,000 per annum plus benefits.
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.