Structural Project Engineer
We’re looking for a Structural Project Engineer with a background in a design and engineering for large manufacturing plants to work on a permanent staff basis in Lancashire.
Role: Structural Project Engineer
Type of position: Permanent
Industry: Design / Engineering
What is required in this role?
- Experienced Structural Engineer with a track record of design and engineering to support new build and modifications of new manufacturing plants.
- Project Engineering capabilities – the ability to drive engineering forward and achieve project completion to time and budget.
- Chartered or working towards Chartered status, with a proven track record of design support and use of AutoCAD along with knowledge of Revit / BIM.
- Performing structural calculations to support engineering of projects.
- Must be capable of overseas travel in support of projects.
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree qualified Structural / Civil Engineering or HNC qualified with significant experience.
- Fully able to perform structural calculations.
- CDM regulations knowledge.
- Lead and supervise design output against project demands.
- Good communicator and good IT skills.
Pay and benefits
Competitive salary & benefits
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.