We’re looking for a Structural Engineer to join our client on a permanent-basis. Our client is a Civil/Structural engineering consultancy looking to grow their engineering team.
Role: Structural Engineer
Position Type: Permanent
Location: North Wales
Salary: : £28,000 – £35,000 DOE
Date Posted: 28/05/2019
- The role will require the successful candidate to contribute to the delivery of the Business Plan growth targets. This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Engineer with experience of working in an engineering consultancy environment to grow and develop their career.
- You may be a graduate with 2/3 years’ post-graduate experience who will undertake detailed design, calculations and management for a variety of engineering projects. Or, you may have more experience (4/5 years) and also wish to get involved with the client management/commercial side of the business.
Skills and experience
- HND/HNC or equivalent in Structural Engineering
- Experience of working in a CAD based role
- Understanding of industry standards and ability to translate requirements to CAD drawings
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant industry experience
- Experience in working on building structures projects
- Fully proficient on AutoCAD, Revit is advantageous
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Good communication skills
- Sufficient engineering knowledge to question, ask and learn
Pay and benefits
- Our client is offering a salary of £28,000 – £35,00 per annum depending on your experience.
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.