Structural CAD Technician
We’re looking for Structural CAD Technician to join our Manchester based client on a Permanent basis. Our client is an award winning Civil and Structural engineering company.
Role: Structural CAD Technician
Type of position: Permanent
Salary: £22k – £27k
Date posted: 30/05/2019
You will support the Engineers and Directors by producing drawings using AutoCAD and Revit with a strong focus on structures. Our client is working on projects within a variety of fields including Residential and commercial. This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop further skills and grow within a forward-thinking business.
Skills and experience
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD essential
- Experience using Revit would be desirable
- Industry experience performing a variety of structural drawings
- Experience of working alongside engineers
- Previous experience in adhering to standard procedures and document controls etc
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must exhibit good interpersonal and communication skills
- B-TEC/HNC in Civil and Structural Engineering or similar
Pay and benefits
£22,000 – £27,000 (This would be dependent on the individuals experience)
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.