Senior Process Engineer
We’re looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join our Manchester based client on a contract basis. Our client is a large design and engineering company.
Role: Senior Process Engineer
Type of position: Contract
Rate: up to £45 per hour (depending on experience)
Date posted: 12/07/2019
Working within a small multi-disciplinary project team, you will be responsible for the detailed design, package management, interaction with vendors and construction support for a major pharmaceutical project based in the North West.
Skills and experience
- Educated to at least a Degree qualification in Chemical Engineering (or equivalent) or a subject recognised by the IChemE
- You must be a chartered engineer with at least 10 years’ experience
- Experience managing capital projects (CAPEX) and process validation
- Provide process engineering support, validation (DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ) and process performance qualifications (PPQ)
- Technical- provision of technical advice on Process engineering, GMP compliance
Pay and benefits
Up to £40ph – £45ph depending on experience
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.