Senior Process Engineer
We’re looking for Senior Process Engineer to join our Greater Manchester based client on a permanent basis. Our client is a global manufacturer.
Role: Senior Process Engineer
Salary: £50,000 Per Annum
Location: Greater Manchester
Date posted: 27/08/2019
- Chemical Engineer with 2 – 5 years of industrial experience of problem solving within an industrial environment, to deliver technology development
- Hands-on approach to engage in all levels of activity across team and third parties (ie suppliers and customers).
- Supporting the Head of Process Development, carrying out critical calculations for customers in the uptake of the technology
- Working closing with chemistry team, develop a business case of catalyst recycle options.
- Development of catalyst manufacturing models to understand and flag key areas of optimisation.
Skills and experience
- MEng in Chemical Engineering (2:1 or above) or related discipline is required
- Excellent numeracy and literacy, and computer literacy.
- High proficiency in key MS Office programs (Excel, word) is desirable.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with good problem-solving skills
Pay and benefits
- Excellent salary on offer plus benefits package
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.