Senior CE&I Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Senior CE&I Engineer to join our Warrington based client on a CONTRACT basis. Our client is a Electrical and Instrument Design consultancy that is part of the nuclear supply chain in the North West . They have a vacancy on a project which has recently received higher profile and urgency and is a nuclear decommissioning / waste clear up project for Sellafield. It is a long-term contract.
Role: Senior C E &I Engineer
Type of position: Contract
Salary: Estimated at £40-45/ hr Ltd ( IR 35 status yet to be determined)
Date posted: 20/12/19
- Delivery of CE&I design substantiation and design — including.
- Development of Safety Functional Requirements.
- Assess design against the requirement standards.
- Produce safety lifecycle documentation including Configuration
- Diagrams, Calculations, Safety Management Plans, Safety
- Requirements Specifications/ Design Justification Reports (DJRs). Scope and deliver design activities necessary to design and substantiate SSCs — inclusive of drawings, documents etc.
- Contribute to and deliver in accordance with project programme. Attend at reviews including progress, HAZOP, Design and Safety Engineering Reviews
Skills and Experience
Experience in the specification and design realisation of CE&I safety systems within a nuclear environment.
Working knowledge and experience with the application of IEC 61508 and/or ES 1 2190 suite of standards.
Experience of 02 depletion and ATEX beneficial
Pay and Benefits
Rate £40-45/ hr Ltd Company
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, please reply to this advert and one of our Consultants will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. Recruitment processes with our Clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
If successful, candidates will need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.