R&D Project Engineer
We’re looking for R&D Project Engineer to join our Blackpool-based client on a permanent basis. Our client is a leading manufacturer of air and ventilations solutions for the building services industry.
Role: R&D Project Engineer
Type of position: Permanent
Salary: Circa £25,000 per annum
Industry: Building services
Date posted: 01/07/2019
- 3D drawing design work
- CFD simulations
- Providing design resource, creativity and expertise for the development of new and existing products
- Test Facility support to produce environmental testing
- Assist with the building and testing of any products and formulate test reports
- Development and Prototyping of new concepts/products
- Problem solving
Skills and experience
- Must be qualified to at least HNC or diploma level
- Must have experience working within the building services industry or with HVAC products
- Experience using Solidworks or an alternative 3D software would be considered
Pay and benefits
£20,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.