We’re looking for a Project Manager to join one of our Cheshire-based clients on a permanent-basis. Our client is a Building Services consultancy who provide construction, installation and process engineering to projects including clean rooms and laboratories
Role: Project Manager
Position Type: Permanent
Industry: Building Services
Date Posted: 05/04/2019
- The purpose of this role is to be the single point accountability for the safe and successful delivery of projects.
- The projects are typically based throughout the UK and supported by offices in Glasgow, London and Northumberland.
Skills and experience
- Background in Mechanical & Process Piping
- Cleanrooms or laboratories
- A PRINCE2 or equivalent professional qualification
Pay and benefits
- Our client is open to offering either an ongoing contract or a permanent contract.
- The rate/ salary is negotiable depending on your experience – call to discuss.
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.