We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our Lancashire based client on a contract basis. Our client is a large manufacturer within the oil & gas sector.
Role: Project Manager
Type of position: Contract
- Ensure the project plan is followed and milestones are achieved.
- Manage project development of the project from beginning to end.
- Develop project plans and associated communications documents
- Direct project resources and to achieve goals.
- Ensure the highest level of Health and Safety Standards are adhered at all times.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Review bid team cost budget, deliver against margin expectations.
- Strong commercial experience.
- Co-ordinate with SME’s to allocate required personnel and equipment from within the company.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with direct team members and other stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, documentation, and presentations according to client requirements.
- Manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues and create contingency plans.
- Conduct project close out meeting and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
Skills and experience
- Strong Project Management skills and experience.
- Managerial experience & functional leadership background.
- Practical and technical awareness of project delivery
- Financial budgeting & cost management.
- Working and leading multidisciplinary teams.
Pay and benefits
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.