We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our Cheshire based client on a Permanent basis. Our client is an innovative design engineering company.
Role: Project Manager
Type of position: Permanent
Industry: Design & Engineering
Date posted: 15/03/2019
- Project manage the design process for a research & development focused project.
- Responsible for task definition and prioritisation – must be from an engineering background to be able to understand concepts.
- Leading technical delivery team.
- Responsible for delivery to budget and schedule.
- Owner of the change control log for the project.
- Responsible for document control including design data.
Skills and experience
- Experienced project manager – experience of delivering design, engineering, pilot plant rig build ideally.
- Takes responsibility
- Strong leader – evidence of delivering results through others
- Quality orientated
- Clear communicator
Pay and benefits
- Competitive salary & benefits
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.