Role: Project Engineer
Position Type: Permanent Staff
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Date Posted: 04/09/2019
What does the job involve?
- Lead projects from initial order through design, manufacture and delivery to the customer.
- Control manufacturing quality, costs and design.
- Work closely with other departments and team members in order to achieve the most efficient project completion process.
- Drive design and manufacturing work – fabricated steel frameworks and skid units.
- Managing project manufacturing documentation throughout lifespan of the project through to handover.
What skills and experience do you need?
Experience & Qualifications
- Fully capable Autodesk Inventor user for 3D manufacturing models.
- Experienced in leading teams of designers.
- Good time manager and able to report clearly and concisely.
- Excellent presentation / communication skills, fully capable of interacting with customers
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace
What to do next…
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, please reply to this advert and one of our Consultants will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. Recruitment processes with our Clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
If successful, candidates will need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.