We’re looking for a Process Engineer to join our Ellesmere Port based client on a contract basis. Our client is a recognised expert in providing expert solutions to the global engineering, energy and environment sectors.
Role: Process Engineer
Rate: Up to £35 p/h depending on experience
Location: Ellesmere Port
Industry: Speciality Chemicals
Date posted: 24/06/2019
- Characterise the site explosion risks against a set of defined guidelines
- Visit selected sites within the North of England reviewing the explosion hazards
- Prepare short reports for each review
Skills and experience desired
- The role is suitable for a junior level engineer
- Ideally would possess site-based experience
- Knowledge of area classification/DSEAR legislation would be advantageous
Pay and benefits
- Up to £35 Per hour depending on experience
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.