Principal Mechanical Engineer
We’re looking for a Principal Mechanical Engineer to join our Manchester based client on a contract basis. Our client is an engineering consultancy specialising in petrochemicals and waste to energy related projects.
Role: Principal Mechanical Engineer
Type of position: Contract
Date posted: 10/10/2019
- Delivery of a detailed engineering package for a brownfield expansion project.
- Covering all aspects of mechanical scope (machinery, vessels and packages).
- Preparation of technical specifications, review of quotations, review of vendor drawings, preparation of design schemes.
Skills and experience
- Highly motivated and confident in working at a detailed level.
- Flexible and self-driven, working effectively within a team or alone.
- Relevant Engineering Degree, preferably Chartered and a Membership of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers.
- Good communication skills as there will be significant interaction with Clients.
- Experienced in High Pressure Design ASME VIII Div 3
- Experience with Compressors and Rotating Equipment plant packages from initial specification to final technical reviews.
Pay and benefits
- Competitive contract rate
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.