We’re looking for a Network Engineer to join our Cumbrian based client on a contract -basis. Our client is a growing player in the Nuclear industry.
Role: Network Engineer
Type of position: Contact 12 Months +
Date posted: 04/06/2019
A Network Engineer who can provide technical design, assurance and consultation in the support of solutions, projects and services on industrial networks in support of important cyber security objectives
- Provides industrial networks expertise to ensure the Cyber Program meet their strategic objective of delivering hardened networks.
- Identify and produce detailed design solutions for Industrial Control Systems networks.
- Liaise with internal Project and Control Systems departments
This role is part of a team responsible for the Technical Design and Assurance of the customer’s Network and Security infrastructure. To do this involves building up a detailed and in-depth understanding of the customer’s infrastructures, systems and applications and being aware of any new or inflight projects or changes.
They are the Technical experts for Networks and Security for their customers providing design, input and guidance to the project team.
The following are the major responsibilities of the Network Technical Architect:
- Work closely with the Network Architect to help develop an account technical strategy and roadmap.
Skills and experience
- HNC/HND/Degree qualified in software/computing related subject with relevant experience.
- Certified or equivalent knowledge of Cisco CCNP.
- Experience of design and deployment of network security solutions.
- Experience of network packet capture and analysis.
Pay and benefits
- Circa £50 – £60 / hr on 37 – 40 hr week
- All in rate
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.