Mechanical Maintenance Technician
We’re looking for Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join our Widnes based client on a Permanent basis. Our client is a rabidly expanding and innovative organisation that specialises in FMCG, manufacturing over 100 product lines.
Role: Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Type of position: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
Date posted: 17/10/2019
Reporting to the Engineering Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for planned maintenance & reactive maintenance across a variety of production machinery, machine installation and fault finding.
Skills and experience
- Must hold a relevant engineering qualification
- PLC knowledge and experience on fault finding on automated machinery will be beneficial to the successful maintenance engineer but not essential.
- Experience working on mechanical/pneumatic faults
- Experience working in a similar industry (FMCG, Food, Brewing)
- Excellent negotiation skills (when working with others)
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literacy- Word, Excel, Office
- Time management
- Hard working and determined to achieve
Pay and benefits
£25,000 – £30,000 per annum plus benefits
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
What to do next…
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, please reply to this advert and one of our Consultants will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. Recruitment processes with our Clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
If successful, candidates will need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.