Mechanical Design Engineer
We’re looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our Burnley-based client on a fixed term contract-basis. Our client is a specialist design and installation company.
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer
Position Type: Fixed Term
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 per annum
Industry: Oil & Gas
Date Posted: 12/04/2019
- CAD modelling of bespoke equipment from specification to delivery and installation and performing material calculations and FEA/CFD simulations.
- Production of working drawings for manufacture and assembly of equipment.
Skills and experience
- Engineering based Degree or equivalent (HNC, HND), 2:2 or above
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a relevant role or time served apprenticeship
- Working knowledge of 3D CAD, preferably Solidworks
- Solid Engineering knowledge base
- An understanding of pneumatics, hydraulics and electrical systems
- Good timekeeping skills; ability to work to tight deadlines and manage own and others time efficiently
Pay and benefits
- Our client is offering a negotiable annual salary of £40,000 – £45,000 depending on your experience – call to discuss.
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.