Mechanical Design Engineer
We’re looking for an Mechanical Design Engineer to join our Cheshire-based client on a permanent basis. Our client is a leading manufacturer of fastening products, architectural products, plastic hardware and industrial machinery.
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer
Type of position: Permanent
Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire
Date posted: 04/10/19
- Design/Development of Small bespoke Machinery.
- Wring adaptations to prepare and build panels and machine wiring
- Machine Safety Testing
- CE Marking and documentation
- Technical Support
- Research of Processes & Confidentiality Management
- Health & Safety
- Flexibility for UK & Overseas business travel
Skills and experience
- Mechanical Engineering HND or above.
- Advanced IT Skills
- 3+ Years’ experience using AutoDesk Inventor
- Experience with Automated Machinery
- Experience within a Manufacturing Environment.
Pay and benefits
- Pension matched up to 10%
- Death in Service
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Bike to work Scheme
- Competitive Salary
- Working hours: Mon – Thurs 7.30am to 4.30pm Friday 7.30 – 12.20pm
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.