Mechanical Design Engineer
We’re looking for Mechanical Design Engineer to join our North Wales based client on a permanent basis. Our client is a well-established engineering company that specialise in design, manufacture and installation of steelwork and pipework.
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer
Type of position: Permanent
Salary: Circa £35,000 per annum
Location: North Wales
Date posted: 01/07/2019
Working alongside other engineers and technicians, you will be responsible for the design of various pipework systems and steelwork within the water treatment industry.
Skills and experience
- UK based degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5-year industrial experience in a Design Engineer role.
- Fully proficient in the use of Solidworks with industry experience
- Must have experience working on pipework systems and steelwork design
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT Literate, including competence with Microsoft Office.
- Proficient at working with spreadsheets.
Pay and benefits
Circa £35,000 depending on experience
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.