Mechanical Design Engineer
We’re looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our Cheshire-based client on a permanent-basis. Our client is a leading supplier of non-destructive testing inspection solutions, manufacturing machines and robots which test equipment.
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer
Position Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 – £42,000 DOE
Date Posted: 17/04/2019
- The role of Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for conceptual, modelling and detailed design of mechanical and electro-mechanical positioning systems.
- Working directly under the Projects R&D Manager, the Mechanical Design Engineer will be helping the company to expand and explore growth opportunities within the industry, by getting involved in the mechanical design of innovative products and bespoke customer solutions.
Skills and experience
- Excellent design knowledge and experience of electromechanical positioning systems
- Experience with complex mechanisms with many moving parts
- 5+ years 3D CAD experience, preferably with Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks or Creo
- Product design and development experience
Pay and benefits?
- Our client is looking to pay a salary ranging from £35,000 – £42,000, depending on experience.
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK