We’re looking for Manufacturing Engineer to join our Manchester based client on a Permanent basis. Our client is a manufacturing specialist that work with a variety of exotic metals for the aerospace industry.
Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Type of position: Permanent
Salary: Circa £30,000 per annum
Date posted: 06/09/2019
- Produce fully costed manufacturing estimates
- Design and produce part and tooling models preferably using ‘Delcam Powershape’ CAD package
- Design, program and produce manufacture drawings for fixtures
- Program PC-DMIS for CMM machines.
- Liaise with customer’s engineering to assist production methods
- Identify any capability issues with incoming work / drawings
Skills and experience
- Must have completed an engineering apprenticeship
- Experience working on 3, 4 & 5 axis milling machines with Fanuc / Mazatrol controls
- Able to use and program in CAD / CAM packages, preferably Autodesk PowerMill, PowerShape, Solidworks
- Extensive knowledge of computer programs – Word, Excel, Outlook etc…
- Good understanding of GD&T
Pay and benefits
£30,000 – £34,000 depending on experience
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.