We’re looking for Maintenance and Service Engineer to join our Cheshire based client on a Permanent basis. Our client is a provider of energy and environmental engineering solutions for major process, production and manufacturing companies across a variety of industries.
Role: Maintenance & Service Engineer
Position type: Permanent
Salary: Circa £35,000
Date posted: 09/04/2019
- Experienced in Mechanical & Electrical inspection, maintenance and servicing clients engineering plant and systems- including abatement plant, LEL instrumentation calibration, RTO installations and thermal oil boilers.
- Responding to break down or emergency calls
- Fault Finding- Test, repair and upgrading of a wide variety of equipment/ systems throughout the UK.
- Offering advice and technical support to customers
Skills and experience
- Self-motivated, independent working and willingness to travel
- Gas Safe Registered and PLC experience
- Industrial Gas experience
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Appropriate qualifications required
Pay and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 years continuous employment
- Pension scheme
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.