Junior BIM Technician
We are seeking a Junior BIM Technician to join a Mechanical Building Services contractor based in Manchester. This is an opportunity to work for a well-established, forward thinking company in brand new city centre offices. You will work alongside an extensively experienced team of design professionals where you will be given the opportunity to develop and learn new software packages.
Role: Junior BIM Technician
Position Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000 doe
Industry: Building Services
Date Posted: 04/10/2019
What does the job involve?
You will be involved in the co-ordination of Building Services including; HVAC, water/waste water and electrical, for large commercial projects. The software used within the company is Revit and Navisworks as well as AutoCAD. You must be fully proficient on AutoCAD 2D and have some experience on 3D software.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum 1-year demonstrable knowledge and experience of Revit, along with AutoCAD packages
- Experience of working with project teams to execute projects on time and on budget
- Previous experience in adhering to standard procedures and document controls etc
- Experience in assisting in programming and projects through the design office
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must poses good interpersonal and communication skills
- B-TEC HNC in Building Services Engineering or similar
What are the pay and benefits?
£18,000 – £25,000 salary, pension, Flexi time and paid over time.
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.