We’re looking for an Instrument Technician with a background in a highly regulated manufacturing environment to work on a permanent staff basis for a key client.
Role: Instrument Technician
Type of position: Permanent
What is required in this role?
- Reactive and planned maintenance of process and environmental instrumentation and control & monitoring systems.
- Routine calibration of process and environmental instrumentation.
- Working within a computerised engineering maintenance system environment.
- Production of maintenance documentation to high quality standards.
- Installation of new instrument systems.
- Involvement in continuous improvement projects around an active manufacturing site.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience of instrumentation calibration, maintenance and measurement principles.
- Recognised instrumentation apprenticeship, equivalent to NVQ level 3.
- Basic electrical knowledge is required.
- Experience of working in the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage.
- HNC/ONC in instrumentation & control or a similar subject.
- Basic Computer literacy
Pay and benefits
- Competitive salary & benefits
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.