Electrician / E & I Technician
We’re looking for two experienced Electricians to join our client in the Burnley area on a 12 month + direct contract basis.
Our client is part of a large international business. This section operates in the supply industry for oil/ gas. They require two Electricians within their work shop as part of a small team. They will help build a new bespoke machine moving from R & D to production. This will include the build of control panels as well as machine build.
Type of position: Contract
Industry: Oil/ Gas
Date posted: 03/06/2019
- Responsible for the build and maintenance of various electrical systems within our client
- Involved in projects from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover.
- Will work in a multi-disciplinary project team, including engineers from other specialist areas.
- Due to the nature of the Business it is anticipated that travel within the UK and abroad may be required. (All expenses met)
- Enhances engineering reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for ensuring CE marking compliance of all products including the production of technical files and equipment manuals.
Skills and experience
- Time served Electrical fitter and the associated qualifications which go with it.
- Up to date BS7671 18th Edition C&G 2382.
- C&G 2391-10/2392 Inspection and test.
- Well versed in industrial Electrical systems predominantly 3 phase.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within an Electrical based role, preferably with working knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- Solid Engineering knowledge base
- Able to read design specifications and technical drawings
- Experience with servicing and maintaining equipment both electrical and mechanical
- Good timekeeping skills; ability to work to tight deadlines and manage own an others time efficiently
Pay and benefits
Market rate -Please call to discuss
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.