Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer
We’re looking for an EC&I Engineer with a background in design and engineering for manufacturing for a project on a contract basis in Greater Manchester.
Role: Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Type of position: Contract – 6 months
Location: Greater Manchester
Industry: Design / Engineering
What is required in this role?
- Approval of EC&I designs for compliance with project specification.
- Line Diagrams, Schematics, Layouts, PLCs, BOM’s etc.
- Production of 2D deliverables as required.
- Compiling of project EC&I documentation.
- Communicate with sub-contractors and suppliers, issuing material order requisitions.
- Attend design and manufacturing reviews.
- Identify changes and notify the project team of changes and impact.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must already hold SC clearance.
- Degree in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering with 5 years’ experience or HNC qualified with 10 years’ relevant experience.
- Background within nuclear or defence related projects with an understanding of the processes involved.
- CAD experience would be beneficial.
- Fully able to write and communicate clearly and concisely.
Pay and benefits
- Competitive salary & benefits
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.