Commercial Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor
DATS is looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager to join our client on site in South Cheshire. This is a newly created staff role and an exciting opportunity to join a successful engineering contractor/consultant. Our client is a successful £100M turnover company that offers project management, design, prefabrication and offsite manufacture, supply, installation, testing, commissioning, and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, and instrumentation systems. This role is based on one of their main clients sites and will be a critical part of a client side team.
Role: Commercial Manager
Type of position: Permanent
Salary: £69K + car
Date posted: 18/10/19
• Responsible for delivery of projects from £25K- £10M up to 50 per annum
• Cost control
• Quality standards
Skills and experience
• 5 years+ experience in a senior role overseeing projects from concept to development stage
• Contract management experience, planning, estimating and contract financial management
• Knowledge of construction site management and CDM regs
• Degree or equivalent in QS or commercial management
• Framework environment
• NEC3/4 form of contract
• Experience in estimating
• Experience in lump sum and schedule rates contracts.
• Good communicator
Pay and benefits
• Circa £69K + car or allowance + benefits
25,000 – £30,000 per annum plus benefits
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
What to do next…
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, please reply to this advert and one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted. If successful, candidates will need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.