We’re looking for a CNC Turner to join our Liverpool-based client on a permanent-basis. Our client is a specialist design and manufacturing company.
Role: CNC Turner
Position Type: Permanent
Rate: £12 – £15 per hour
Industry: Petrochemical/Oil & Gas
Date Posted: 10/04/2019
- Working on CNC Turning machines, you must be able to programme, set and operate.
- You will be working on a busy manufacturing site working with a variety of materials, sourced from well-known UK and West European suppliers.
Skills and experience
- Experience working on Mazak or Moriseiki turning machines
- Able to understand existing CNC Programmes and create new ones using Mazatrol or Fanuc controls
- Experience working within the petrochemical/oil & gas industry
- Must be a time served machinist
Pay and benefits
- Our client is offering a salary of around £12 – £15 per hour, plus optional overtime.
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.