CNC Punch Press
We have a great opportunity for a CNC Punch Press Machinist to join a large client in the Manchester area who manufacture a range of bespoke products. You will be responsible for the running of these machines, ensuring that they are running in an efficient manner at maximum capacity, working alongside other experience CNC punch operators.
Role: CNC Punch Press
Type of position: Permanent
Salary: £10 per hour
Date posted: 17/05/2019
- Ensuring the efficient running of the machines.
- Ensuring machines are running to maximum capacity.
- Preparing and setting up the tooling for the machines.
- Loading material onto and of the machines.
- Dressing and packaging jobs once complete.
- Operating the CNC Punch machines.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience using a punch press machine.
- Experience working with various metals/within the metal industry.
- Knowledge of tooling and how to change, sharpen and maintain tools.
- Ability to work worth engineering drawings.
- Ability to work with various measuring equipment.
Pay and benefits
- Onsite parking
- Training provided
- Development opportunities
- Early and late shifts available
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.