CNC Press Brake
We have an exciting opportunity for a CNC Press Brake Setter / Operator to join a busy client in the Manchester area. You will be responsible for running the CNC Press brake machine. You will be setting and operating the machine ensuing smooth and efficient running. My client is looking for an experienced Press brake operator who is a team player with a keen eye for detail to join the team due to growth of the business.
Role: CNC Press Brake
Type of position: Permanent
Salary: £10 per hour – DOE
Date posted: 17/05/2019
- Working with a range of different metals from mild to stainless steel.
- Also working with a range of different materials.
- Quality checking work, ensuring all items are up to expected standard.
- Working to engineering drawings.
- Raising any issues to the supervisor.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience working on a CNC Press brake machine is essential.
- Ability to read and work to engineering drawings.
- Working with a range of materials.
- Ability to check own work and ensure it is at expected standard.
Pay and benefits
- Onsite parking
- Training provided
- Development opportunities
- Early and late shifts available
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.