We’re looking for a CNC Miller to join our Manchester based client on a permanent basis. Our client is a large manufacture of an extensive range of bespoke products.
Role: CNC Miller
Type of position: Permanent
Salary: £13 per hour – depending on experience
Date posted: 17/05/2019
- Working with CNC Milling machines to produce a wide range of products.
- To help out on Press Brakes/Punch Presses where necessary (Training will be provided)
- Setting and operating the machines.
- Loading of some programs.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience working on CNC Milling machines.
- Experience working with Doosan Milling machines will be beneficial though not necessary.
- Ability to set and operate machines.
- Experience working with Press Brakes or Punch Press machines would be beneficial – training will be provided if not.
Pay and benefits
- Onsite parking
- Training provided
- Development opportunities
- Early and late shifts available
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.