CNC Miller – Programmer
We’re looking for a CNC Miller Programmer to join our Blackburn based client on a permanent-basis. Our client work within the Oil and Gas sector manufacturing and supplying various small to medium engineering parts.
Role: CNC Miller – Programmer
Position type: Permanent
Salary: £11.50 – £13.00 per hour
Date posted: 12/03/2019
- Working with CNC Milling machines to produce a wide range of products.
- Programming, setting and operating the machines.
- Working with mostly Heidenhien controls.
- Ensuring all products are up to customer expectations.
- Reading of engineering drawings, sketches or samples.
- Working within a busy environment on mostly oil and gas products.
- Editing existing programs.
- Completing all relevant paperwork associated with work being carried out.
- Following inspection procedures.
- Working within and adhering to safety procedure
Skills and experience
- Previous experience on working with CNC Milling machines.
- Ability to operate, set and program machines.
- Ideally have experience working on Heidenhein controls – though any programs would be acceptable with willingness to learn Heidenhein.
- Previous oil and gas experience would be beneficial – though also not essential.
- Must be able to work to engineering drawings, sketches or samples.
Pay and benefits
- 25 Holidays plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Training and development opportunities
- Early finish on a Friday!
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.