We’re looking for CNC Grinder to join our East Manchester based client on a Permanent basis. Our client is a leading provider in surface solutions for a variety of industries such as Oil & Gas, Chemical and Automotive
Role: CNC Grinder
Type of position: Permanent
Salary: Circa £28,000 plus overtime
Date posted: 20/09/2019
- Ability to operate Webster Bennet Vertical Borer with grinding attachment
- CNC programming (trained employees only)
- Understand technical drawings, manufacture and/ or process free issue component according drawings, specs and other information
- Machining and grinding of base materials and various coatings
Skills and experience
- Must have experience running a vertical bore grinder
- Experience in a similar environment would be an advantage
- Being a multi skilled operator would be a distinct advantage
- Internal/external grinding experience would be beneficial
- Cylindrical Grinding will be highly desirable
Pay and benefits
Competitive salary and excellent benefits such as; holidays, death in service and pension
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.