Civil/Structural Design Technician
We’re looking for a Civil/Structural Technician to join our Lancashire-based client on a permanent-basis. Our client is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.
Role: Civil/Structural Design Technician
Type of position: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 doe
Industry: Civil and Structural
Date posted: 15/03/2019
You will support the Engineers and Directors by producing a variety of drawings using AutoCAD. You will be involved in all areas of a project from Drainage to Steelwork and Timber and therefore a solid base of knowledge on both Civil and Structural projects is required. Our client is working on various projects within a variety of fields including Sport & Leisure, Residential and Education.
Skills and experience
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD, Revit would be an advantage
- Experience in Civil and Structural drawings (drainage, steel, timber)
- Experience of working with project teams to execute projects on time and on budget
- Previous experience in adhering to standard procedures and document controls etc
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must poses good interpersonal and communication skills
- B-TEC HNC in Civil/Structural Engineering or similar
Pay and benefits
- Our client is offering a salary of £30,000 – £40,000 depending on your experience.
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK