Civil/Structural Design Technician
We’re looking for a Civil/Structural Design Technician to join our Lancashire-based client on a permanent-basis. Our client is a Multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy looking to grow their team.
Role: Civil/Structural Design Technician
Position Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 DOE
Date Posted: 19/07/2019
- Join a well-established, small, hands on team who are currently working on several exciting projects including Schools, Stadiums and Bespoke Residential.
- You will support the Engineers and Directors by producing a variety of drawings using AutoCAD.
- You will be involved in all areas of projects from Drainage to Steelwork and Timber, therefore a solid base knowledge on both Civil and Structural projects is required. Our client is working on various projects within a variety of fields including Sport & Leisure, Residential and Education.
Skills and experience
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD, Revit would be an advantage
- Experience in Civil and Structural drawings (drainage, steel, timber)
- Experience of working with project teams to execute projects on time and on budget
- Previous experience in adhering to standard procedures and document controls etc
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must poses good interpersonal and communication skills
- BTEC HNC in Civil/Structural Engineering or similar
Pay and benefits
- Salary on offer is £30,000 – £40,000 depending on experience – call to discuss.
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.