Civil Design Engineer
We’re looking for a Civil Design Engineer to join one of our Lancashire-based clients on a permanent-basis. Our client is a multi-disciplinary design and engineering consultancy who have a team of Engineers undertaking a wide range of development work.
Role: Civil Design Engineer
Position Type: Permanent
Salary: £30k – £40k per annum
Date Posted: 15/03/2019
- A self-motivated Civil Design Engineer to join our growing Civils Team who has dedication and relishes the challenge of a demanding and varied workload.
- Joining a multi-disciplinary team of Engineers undertaking a wide range of development work as well as liaising with and working for the other offices. We mainly focus on the Residential and Industrial industries.
- the successful candidate will be expected to maintain the existing client base as well as generate new clients and areas of work.
Skills and experience
- 3 – 4 years’ experience within a relevant industry – you will have experience in a range of different sized civil engineering infrastructure projects up to a value of around £5m.
- Computer analysis including the use of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Flow and PDS.
- Roads and drainage design, and a proven background within development infrastructure schemes working to DMRB standards.
- Report writing
- Working in a busy and professional design office, operating with the best practice to provide solutions for clients that are on a budget and to programme.
- Competence with sections 278, 38 and 104 submissions
Pay and benefits
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Flexible working
- 24 holidays plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.