We are looking for two CE&I Engineers on at graduate +2 years another at Principal level to join our Manchester based client on a permanent basis. Our client is a Design Engineering contractor who have offices in UK and Eire locations . They are part of a larger construction company . They operate in variety of industries including chemical ,process ,nuclear , pharmaceutical and industrial building services.
Role: Engineer/Senior/ Principal level C,E&I Engineer
Type of position: Permanent
Salary: Range £35-55K
Industry: Engineering Consultancy
Date posted: 20/12/2019
About the role
As part of a successful and growing Process department, you’ll provide direct support to the Associate Engineer whilst joining a team that’s been delivering industry leading design solutions. Your organisational and communication skills will help you interact with internal and external contacts to deliver projects within time, quality and budget constraints. You’ll also work closely with the Senior Engineers, playing an integral role in the driving of quality standards and the development of the team as a whole.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To produce the suite of EC&I design deliverables to process plant projects across a range of highly regulated industries to ensure functionality and safety
- To effectively contribute towards and lead EC&I packages of work as part of multi-discipline projects
- To work closely with Clients to fully meet their requirements and develop repeat work through excellent performance and quality
- To develop EC&I knowledge and skills to be an in-house technical expert through experience and learning, supported by formal training
Skills and experience
- Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic (or similar) Engineering
- Junior level 2+ year post graduate experience
- Principal level 10 years+
Pay and benefits
Salaries estimated between £35-55K
- Principal level attracts Company car or cash allowance
- Up to 6% matched contributory pension plan
- Life assurance scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus ability to buy additional leave
- Discount scheme (including gym membership, mobile phones etc)
- Family friendly policies
- Employee assistance
- Professional development
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, please reply to this advert and one of our Consultants will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. Recruitment processes with our Clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
If successful, candidates will need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.