Building Services Design Engineer
We’re looking for a Building Services Design Engineer to join our Liverpool based client on a Permanent basis. Our client is a well-established multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.
Role: Building Services Design Engineer
Type of position: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 per annum
Industry: Building Services
Date posted: 18/09/2019
Reporting to the Directors, you will be involved in a wide variety of Building Services projects, supporting with the following; detailed design, performance specification, condition surveys and design audits. This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in the business’s future development and expansion.
Skills and experience
- Chartered Engineer (MCIBSE) status or working towards Chartership is desirable but not essential
- Extensive experience of mechanical building services / HVAC design (ie. domestic water services, ventilation, heating, cooling, renewables & sustainability)
- Must be conversant with Hevacomp, AutoCAD and Autodesk REVIT, however training will be provided if necessary
- Be able to prepare mechanical engineering calculations
- Previous involvement in liaising with colleagues and construction professionals throughout the design and construction process.
- Experience in Budgeting, planning, forecasting and targeting of mechanical services scope of works
Pay and benefits
In addition to a competitive salary they are also offering superb benefits, such as;
- 22 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Office closure over Christmas period
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Branded PPE
- Personal fleece and water bottle
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.