We’re looking for an Architectural Technician to join our Cheshire-based client on a permeant-basis. Our client is a well-established, private architectural firm.
Role: Architectural Technician
Position type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000
Industry: Architectural Technician
Date posted: 12/03/2019
You will be working as part of a small design team working on extremely unique and bespoke private residential and commercial projects across the UK.
Skills and experience
- Must have experience designing facades and curtain walling
- Structural Glazing would be extremely desirable
- Must be comfortable working within a design and build environment
- Fully proficient using AutoCAD 2D
- Experience working on bespoke residential projects
- Must be a dynamic and face paced
- Must be able to hit the ground running
Pay and benefits
- Our client is offering a salary of £25,000 – £35,000 depending on your experience.
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK