We’re looking for an Architectural Technician/Technologist to join our Preston-based client on a permanent-basis.
Role: Architectural Technician/Technologist
Position Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Date posted: 11/10/2019
- Using Revit and complying with the latest BIM standards, you will design and deliver a number of high-profile projects. You will be a confident communicator and be comfortable with taking the lead on projects.
- Use Revit for design and clash detection
- Communicate well and share ideas with the team
- Be self-motivated and dedicated with good organisational skills
- Be proactive and ambitious to achieve the best for the team and yourself
- Provide imaginative solutions
- Prioritise and plan to deliver agreed objectives
- Take personal responsibility for delivering your objectives on time
Skills and experience
- Experience using Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Capable of reading and accurately interpreting drawings and technical specifications
- An understanding of the importance of sequencing and best practice construction methods
- Experience delivering projects in Revit
- Minimum HND, HNC or degree in relevant subject
- Minimum 5 years working in industry
Pay and benefits
- Salary on offer is £35,000 – £40,000 depending on your experience.
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.
Think you’d be a great fit for this role? If you have the skills and experience, please apply via the button above.
Applicants who demonstrate the required experience will be contacted by a consultant to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If successful, you’ll normally move to interview stage quickly and you’ll need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK.